If Reggie Miller had played in this era...

Daps
To me he was already used perfectly with the Pacers. I think he'd be a souped up Kyle Korver in today's era. He'd be used and guarded the same way IMO except Reggie was better off the dribble. Reggie would still be best utilized as a second option in today's game. While today's offenses are more tailored to Miller's skillset today's defenses are way more used to guarding that top of offense as well in regards to switching off ball and the entire defense being on a string.
Or you could've just said Klay.

Reggie most definitely wouldn't be guarded and used in the same way as Korver.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watched this a couple days ago, I knew he upped his points in the playoffs but to raise it 5 points in his prime is kind of insane
When will people finally stop calling it "upping his game in the playoffs" and start calling it "underperforming in the regular season"? :jbhmm:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
this a couple days ago, I knew he upped his points in the playoffs but to raise it 5 points in his prime is kind of insane
I thought this was universally known, dude THRIVED in playoffs and went head to head with the goat with no fear. All games werent televised like that back then but Reggie had fukking Indiana on the tv screen because of how he stepped his game up. Miller time was real. His playoff numbers compared to reg season was something they always talked about, he always turned it up a notch. True Legend:wow:

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
I thought this was universally known, dude THRIVED in playoffs and went head to head with the goat with no fear. All games werent televised like that back then but Reggie had fukking Indiana on the tv screen because of how he stepped his game up. Miller time was real. His playoff numbers compared to reg season was something they always talked about, he always turned it up a notch. True Legend:wow:
I knew but not to this extent, you know how they say Jeter gets better in playoffs but his numbers are the same