If the saying "Opposites attract" is really true

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
This makes sense. I do best with white women (I'm just not attracted to them as much as I am to black and Asian women :sadbron:)

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
that's the dumbest shyt I ever heard.

I want a broad just like me. If I get a bytch opposite of me she's gonna be a nice, lame, boring, pushover, dumb bytch.

Opposites entail lots of things if you think about it. If you want to attract a smart chick that means you gotta be dumb.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
that's the dumbest shyt I ever heard.

I want a broad just like me. If I get a bytch opposite of me she's gonna be a nice, lame, boring, pushover, dumb bytch.

Opposites entail lots of things if you think about it. If you want to attract a smart chick that means you gotta be dumb.

yall nikkas got terriable comprehension skills

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Numerous research & studies show opposite doesn't attract

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
the universe does not exist without balance, take the closest thing i have to a candidate for a wife for example, me and her have the same interest in alot of things but we really are damn near complete opposites, but its cool cause she balances me and i balance her out

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
the thing about that saying, is you can't be a complete opposite. there has to be some common thread between the two of you. i think there are only a few difference between me and the women i attract. for the most part, most of the women i attract are similar to me in some respect. i think the only differences (or differences that are opposite) are differences that we're both okay with or maybe even slightly intrigued with to the point that we want that quality in our lives...

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Newark/East Orange, NJ - Now in Atlanta
Yeah I think opposites do attract in many things especially dating.

I remember when I was in highschool as a quiet, shy and introverted dude and to my surprise most of the girls that had interest in me were the outgoing and talkative girls.

The girls that were similar to how I acted didn't really pay me that much attention like that.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
I married a chick who is pretty much the opposite of me. Of course there are alot of things that we love to do together, but personality wise, she is my opposite.

She's outgoing & social - I'm introverted and anti-social
She's moody - I'm easy going
She's a spender - I'm a saver:mad:
She cooks - I don't:birdman:

We both love sports & alot of the same tv series though.