If you box winnings headgear is worth the money

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
I sent $300 on the Fg 2900 headgear and it is worth the money. I have caught a couple nasty shots from a 280 pounder sparring, and it still hurts but your bell isn't rung like it would be in regular headgear. And there is no lingering headache afterwards.

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
There is nothing better than winning, everything else is a carbon copy. It’s the perfect balance of lightness, visibility.

It’s worth it if you’re serious about it.

Yeah I never had problems with my hands since getting a pair of 8ounces and 16ounces last time I was in Japan.

Topboxer (Pakistani) do a very good copy, but I agree, nothing beats Winning.

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I never had problems with my hands since getting a pair of 8ounces and 16ounces last time I was in Japan.

Topboxer (Pakistani) do a very good copy, but I agree, nothing beats Winning.

Yeah, never had a chance to try winning, yet it’s the gold standard. I just go with rival as it’s always in stock, easy to order, and solid bang for the buck. At one point I do want to dive into winning, even if it’s just the headgear.

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
I have hayabusa leather gloves but they too hard to spar with.Im thinking bot switching to Winning.

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
I have hayabusa leather gloves but they too hard to spar with.Im thinking bot switching to Winning.
It’s worth it.

I got 16s for sparring and 8s for bag/mitts (use 16’s too.)

8’s great for bag and training for speed.

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
I am 230 currently I was told to use 20oz gloves
:merchant:Damn that’s some big ass gloves.

Get more punch endurance for sure, great for blocking obviously.

You going to have to get that shyt custom from Winning. They’ll probably do it, but it will take 3 months.

Matter fact, get topboxer to custom your shyt. That’s their specialty. Link is in a post above.

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
:merchant:Damn that’s some big ass gloves.

Get more punch endurance for sure, great for blocking obviously.

You going to have to get that shyt custom from Winning. They’ll probably do it, but it will take 3 months.

Matter fact, get topboxer to custom your shyt. That’s their specialty. Link is in a post above.
They Hayabusa I got are super tight on my hand and the leather is hard like you mite catch a body hard.I believe these are 16oz.From what I heard of winning they 16oz should do the trick.I actually want their groin protector.

Aveda

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
They Hayabusa I got are super tight on my hand and the leather is hard like you mite catch a body hard.I believe these are 16oz.From what I heard of winning they 16oz should do the trick.I actually want their groin protector.

Them Hayabusas feel lovely though. I have the t3s in gold n black for bags :wow: