If you could eliminate any car and driver from the road, who would you axe?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
That guy who buy crown victorias/interceptors and put a shyt load of antennas on em trying to look like a cop. fukk that guy

BTW I briefly had an rx-8, I thought it was going to be like a rx-7 fd but noooo that shyt sucked dikk. No torque, gas mileage of a v8 pick up, eats oil like no other.

Agreed...getting fukking antennas, and the cop grill and shyt...fukk you fake cop...unbadged gray dodge chargers with 3 black antennas and the black metal guard grill...dikkhole

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
old people in towncars...old b*stards wearing those big black eye doctor sunglasses pushin big ass lincolns that they can barely see over the steering wheels

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
everybody who owns the V6 version of a car and mods the fukk outta it....

annoys me when I see a Camaro LS or Charger SE lowered, with brembos, loud exhuast, and all types of bullshyt.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
People who try to follow me home because i tailgate them for driving slow in the fast lane

People who try to follow me home because i cut them off for driving slow

People who try to follow me home because they want to steal my decals

People who try to follow me home because i out maneuvered them in their hoopty

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
People who try to follow me home because i tailgate them for driving slow in the fast lane

People who try to follow me home because i cut them off for driving slow

People who try to follow me home because they want to steal my decals

People who try to follow me home because i out maneuvered them in their hoopty

I know you keep that thing in the car but damn breh, keep 1 in the CHAMBER if you have drama like that.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I know you keep that thing in the car but damn breh, keep 1 in the CHAMBER if you have drama like that.

hahaha. I've only been followed 4 times. I have tactics though. I get to my block and someones following me i usually do a circle around the block. If they're still following me i take them on a tour of the neighborhood and park in front of a random house. They pass me then i follow them for a while. Just havin fun out there. :lolbron:

:hmm: Sometimes i consider opening my door panels and putting a plate of steel inside just so i can have that extra middle finger following these clowns.