if you dont right at least 16 bars a day your never gonna blow

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
thats right. im trying to post a come up and for the last couple months ive been writing a fresh 16 every day and its really upped my ante.

i now have a solid portfolio so if someone like a famous rapper with connections comes calling i can set up a meeting and let him here my stuff

ive been sending 16's to rappers via the internet but havent heard anything back. i heard getting into the rap game is like authors trying to right a book. you keep sending and sending until someone bites

anyone else practice everyday bars?

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
your a 26 year old man who just recently was beat up by a teenager what bars could you possibly be writing?

i right about politics, turf wars and substances. im a cross between e-40 and immortal technique

and who cares if a teen beat me up that just shows and proves im really in these streets keeping it real fighting etc and holding it down

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i right about politics, turf wars and substances. im a cross between e-40 and immortal technique

and who cares if a teen beat me up that just shows and proves im really in these streets keeping it real fighting etc and holding it down

:dead:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
_009gtfo.gif

Daps

charlie_murphy_laughilbk65.gif