If you had unlimited amount of money where would you live as a black man/woman

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
You must factor in safety, acceptance , housing, the type of life you can live (driving fancy cars if you like that or wearing high quality clothes), women , nightlife, raising kids, and quality of life.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Either move to Ghana permanently and build a house near the ocean... or move down south (in the carolinas) and build a house near the ocean...:ld: either way im gucci... Seen a plot of land near the lake only 55k...:wow:

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
I'd have to have a summer home in the Swiss Alps. To this day it's the most beautiful landscape I've ever laid eyes on.

Def a crib in the Caribbean. Most likely the Bahamas due to relative safety and proximity to the US.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Right where I live now. Just buy a 1000 acres outside of the city and create my own municipality

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'd have several homes and wouldn't be tied down to a certain area.

If I'm single, which I'm not, I'd have property near some bigger cities and i'd go from location to location depending on the upcoming events so I could enjoy the area/women/night life.

Once married with children, if I couldn't move my extended family to a different location, I'd live close to them. The kids need time with grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles IMO.

Once the kids are older, I'm probably gonna settle down somewhere along the equator and enjoy my time until I get land locked. At that point, I'm not sure where I'd go...probably float around from location to location with my wife depending on the upcoming events in that specific area.

Lotta traveling :mjgrin: