If you haven't done Starting Strength are you a moron?

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Not a moron, but I think its a good idea to experiment with different training styles to get an idea of how you respond to different methods.

The ideology behind Starting Strength, StrongLifts, etc. is solid, on top of being one of the most customization routines out there. You don't have to develop the "T-Rex frame" if you don't want to. Quite the contrary.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Not a moron, but I think its a good idea to experiment with different training styles to get an idea of how you respond to different methods.

The ideology behind Starting Strength, StrongLifts, etc. is solid, on top of being one of the most customization routines out there. You don't have to develop the "T-Rex frame" if you don't want to. Quite the contrary.
What is the t rex frame?

Explain

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
What is the t rex frame?

Explain

A running gag suggesting a larger lower body with a disproportionately smaller upper body. Originated when Started Strength was in the spotlight near a decade ago, wheres users felt their leg gains outpaced their upper body gains.

Thing is people never read the book or into the history of these fullbody 3x/week programs. 1 movement for Leg + Push + Pull are just bare minimums for each day. Accessory lifts were always welcome for those feeling they lagged in some areas. Up to the user to know how much volume you can tolerate.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
A running gag suggesting a larger lower body with a disproportionately smaller upper body. Originated when Started Strength was in the spotlight near a decade ago, wheres users felt their leg gains outpaced their upper body gains.

Thing is people never read the book or into the history of these fullbody 3x/week programs. 1 movement for Leg + Push + Pull are just bare minimums for each day. Accessory lifts were always welcome for those feeling they lagged in some areas. Up to the user to know how much volume you can tolerate.
Oh, I guess I'm doing this already.

I wish there was one damn exercise that worked everything. :mjcry:

If you know one that will get me swole, just holler at me.:noah: