If you want to be successful with women, you gotta stop giving all this free love online

Daps
A few weeks ago one of my Instagram “friends “ posted text messages by guys who were mad thirsty.
Tell everyone how she doesn’t send a reply till the next day, and it’s usually a one word answer.
Yes she was fine, but any man who doesn’t have enough dignity to stop chasing after a goofy bytch because she’s fine deserve what they deserve :yeshrug:

It's easy to feel that way and I get it but nah.

I sincerely want these simps to eat cause once upon a time that was me..

I'm tryna do for them what I wish somebody had done for me.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's easy to feel that way and I get it but nah.

I sincerely want these simps to eat cause once upon a time that was me..

I'm tryna do for them what I wish somebody had done for me.
Don’t get me wrong, I want them to win also.
I have a soft spot for the underground, but some of these guys make it hard

Daps
Don’t get me wrong, I want them to win also.
I have a soft spot for the underground, but some of these guys make it hard

I think it's a combination of pride and frustration.

Man it can be frustrating when you dont have a woman to give you some loving and it's even worse when you doing so bad that you ain't even got the HOPE of a woman giving you some loving

So I get it. It's why they get mad when I make these kinds of threads. They're in pain.

These dudes probably cry at night sometimes because they cant get a woman to give them some play.

It's a horrible feeling, man. Brehs say I make too many threads about women.

Well the Bible says it is not good that man should be alone.

I'm only trying to help. I'd rather brehs be celibate or alone because they WANT to be, not cause they're INvoluntarily CELibate.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it's a combination of pride and frustration.

Man it can be frustrating when you dont have a woman to give you some loving and it's even worse when you doing so bad that you ain't even got the HOPE of a woman giving you some loving

So I get it. It's why they get mad when I make these kinds of threads. They're in pain.

These dudes probably cry at night sometimes because they cant get a woman to give them some play.

It's a horrible feeling, man. Brehs say I make too many threads about women.

Well the Bible says it is not good that man should be alone.

I'm only trying to help. I'd rather brehs be celibate or alone because they WANT to be, not cause they're INvoluntarily CELibate.
Majority of the men are stuck in the Matrix, and they want to stay there so to speak

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Lol liking a girl's pic means nothing. It takes like half a second. Now if you're leaving thirsty comments on random thots pics that's a different story.

Daps
Lol liking a girl's pic means nothing. It takes like half a second. Now if you're leaving thirsty comments on random thots pics that's a different story.

Not true, officer.

Both are equally bad.

You're giving a woman validation by liking her photos. Obviously you wouldn't like the photo if you didnt like what you saw and you weren't looking.

And that's what she wants. She wants to know shes on your mind and that you think she looks good. She wants that attention

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why you liking that girls pic?

Why you commenting telling her shes beautiful?

Why are you following her page?

And before you simps start coming at my neck, answer this one question.

When has you doing all of that EVER resulted in a woman getting with you?

Fact of the matter is, you're driving women away. She looks at you like a FAN, nothing else.

Women should have to work for a mans validation and attention but yall niccas literally giving her what she wants without even caring if she gives you anything back

Imma turn the tide on yall simps if it's the last thing I do

LEGGO

You're not wrong.

But its inherent to most men to simp. I know yall feel like its not but trust me... most men are chronic simps.

If a girl looks good, she getting simped. No way around it.

Best to just let the simps simp, stop tryna save them

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
OP is right:yeshrug:.

I met this chick and innocently got her IG.
She pressed me 3 days straight, asking if I liked any of her pics. bytch was so pressed, she liked a random gallery pic I took from 2017.

These hoes ain’t shyt and some of y’all nikkas encourage it

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Too much simping and it's ingrained in society that that's how men are supposed to act. Being otherwise makes you a "bad guy."
  • Question paternity? Bad guy
  • Prenup? Bad guy
  • Don't want to marry a woman you been with for "too long"? Bad guy
  • Have a rotation? Bad guy
  • Say "I'm never getting married". Bad guy
  • Show no interested in a committed, long term relationship? Bad guy "afraid of commitment"
  • Be a middle aged bachelor? Bad guy <-----

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
That's cause you are misunderstanding the true nature of women.

God literally created women for men. They were created to be our help meet.

Just think about that for a moment. If a woman was created for us, then that means she's bonded to us. Her purpose of self worth is wrapped up in a man, as it should be.

Do you know what women want from men more than anything? They want our love, our adoration, our attention.

And in return they give us their whole selves, body and mind. Its why women are so easily tricked by pimps and playas and sold dreams so easily. Its because at their core, women want to give themselves to a man. So these ruffians and criminals have no problem lying and telling a woman what she wants to hear and so they get her.

Now naturally this is what should be happening. Women would try to get attention from men. We give it to her ON THE CONDITION that she gives us something in return (her whole self).

In the past 20 or 30 years and ESPECIALLY with the invention of the internet, the world has been flipped on its heads and let me tell you why.

Many of us generation z are suffering

1) no father in the household to teach us about women and their true nature. So a lot of us were feminized by our mothers. Even me, my dad was in my house but he never taught me about women and I was terrible with women up till like 10 yrs ago. I used to feel some kinda way about that :francis: until I realized that in my case it's a good thing my dad didnt teach me cause these women nowadays ain't like the women of his generation.

Which brings me to my next point

2) the one thing that has completely flipped the game when it comes to men and women? The internet. Women used to be attention starved and needing to search for a mans validation and to get it, she felt compelled to give herself and her body to him. Until the internet was formed and they realized they could get the attention and validation that they naturally crave without giving ANYTHING in return :ohhh:. They found out that all they have to do is post a pic and it gets them those comments and feelings of validation that they so crave, which can range from "hey beautiful :smile:" to "you're so fine I'll drink your bathwater"

Womens dopamine levels are coasting on some super saiyan levels right now because yall are giving them what they crave more than sex, more than anything, and that is male attention

Where once upon a time they had to drop them panties:ufdup: to get that validation, they are getting it now without having to do a thing. And they are loving it.

And this in turn creates constantly horny simps who are trying to figure out "I told her she was beautiful, I told her i would do anything for her, why isnt she with me:to:"

Not realizing that you are the source of your own problems.

Wake up, brehs!!

Imma put yall on game if it's the last thing I do!!!
bro it's futile at this point to try to put brehs on game. It's just the way it is. You gotta either accept that everyone's not gonna be red pill
or
Find a way to profit off these simps and KIM