I'll never get another car note agian....

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
its really not even worth it. My note is only $300 a month but i still owe enough payments for a few years. i needed a car in a pinch because my Pontiac died so i went out and financed one of only the few first cars i looked at. dumb move but what can i do now its been 2 years

once the end of the month comes i am burdened by a damn car note plus i have expensive insurance because i dont own the car its financed. I had the cash to get something under 10k to but my stupid ass wanted a nicer car and would rather have only threw a couple g's for a down payment. i realized nice cars are overrated and the next TRUCK i get will be paid for in cash fukk this note shyt

the only thing it did good for me was help my credit.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its really not even worth it. My note is only $300 a month but i still owe enough payments for a few years. i needed a car in a pinch because my Pontiac died so i went out and financed one of only the few first cars i looked at. dumb move but what can i do now its been 2 years

once the end of the month comes i am burdened by a damn car note plus i have expensive insurance because i dont own the car its financed. I had the cash to get something under 10k to but my stupid ass wanted a nicer car and would rather have only threw a couple g's for a down payment. i realized nice cars are overrated and the next TRUCK i get will be paid for in cash fukk this note shyt

ehhh then its not too bad because in the long run it helps. :yeshrug:

my car payment is 360 and i feel like crying everytime i pay it. next time i will stop being a jew and put more money down.

I can sit here and pretend im not gonna have a car note. but i know that i like new cars and particularly Audi so i aint even mad about it :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is one of the reasons it's great to live in ny or a city like that. no need for a car. total waste of money, with the car note and maintenance.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
this is one of the reasons it's great to live in ny or a city like that. no need for a car. total waste of money, with the car note and maintenance.

i live in Boston and need a car because i work outside the city alot. plus i like to take trips.

when you have to deal with the subway its really only good in city limits

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
bout to be done with mine in a few months.

I like my car, but car notes are demonic. Literally.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
My note is $225 a month and it makes me mad to pay it. I would love to have a nice car but I would rather not have a note. I hope it's a long time before I have another car note.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

You wanted to floss. You could have made a more conservative purchase but instead you dropped 20grand, a house downpayment on a car. Its so demonic, but hey at least you have transportation and a roof over your head friend. Lets look on the bright side of things.