I'm A College Educated Black Female: "Black Men w/ Degrees, No Kids & A Job Think They're Better Than Us & Have Too Many Options For Women" (reddit)

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
It’s a mixed bag. Some highly educated sistas will date low value dudes. Those ones I don’t understand either. Have a masters but dating a man with no career, no education and a list of priors.

A man really isn't supposed to look at a females possessions or even care because as head of the household he is the main provider and final decision maker. He cannot concede or share that responsibility to her or he will feel like less of a man.
If she is already loaded but they love each other and he's not completely down and out but just fine then they will be ok long as she doesn't flaunt her wealth and fling shyt at him.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
I must be like a unicorn. I have all three of those things and I'm with a black woman and never dating anything different. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Edit: Not trying to hurt feelings this morning.

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
A Black woman making 70-80k a year doesn’t see a Black man making 80k as her peer.

She sees the Black man making 380k as her match.

That’s why the game is fukked up.
And he gotta be tall, look good, fukk good, etc, etc. Its like, everyone looking for that special nikka but that special nikka ain't checking for you.