I'm a weak ass neega. Switching to a power building routine

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I feel like with my body type (ectomorph) that this will be best for me. I know my body and I realize that it responds better to 4 day routines. Heavy weight/medium reps. I have to focus on eating more. When i was younger I would hit the gym and not really prioritize eating. Now I realize I have to eat and eat some more and then hit the gym. I'm 6'4 230 I know us skinny guys have to focus on compound lifts so that part of why I'm going with power building. Did my 5 rep max calculations and they were
280 bench
365 deadlift (only fuk with trap bar deadlifts tho)
275 squat
:sadcam: I'm weak lil bytch. I know it so it's all good if yall call me one. I ain't tripping:yeshrug: just make sure yall give a breh some encouragement and tips and shyt

Coming off a year long pelvis/back injury tho so :yeshrug:

Trying to get these gains just like yall:lift:

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
How old are you? Man you nfl linebacker size son wtf? That 280 is too low for you. I do that and I’m 6’1 and much older. I think you need to blast some negatives. Heavy weight, like 300s. Do smith machine if no spotter and hold weight for 1 minute slow descents. 6 sets. After that go flat bench with two 45s only barbell. If no spotter , back to smith machine. You may not make it. If you’re a hardgainer like you say also go heavy dumbbell 50+ lbs no more than 6 reps on flat bench.

Make sure you get recovery proteins and nutrients