Im addicted to swiping on dating apps.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Met my lady 6 months ago on dating apps. She is good to me, traditional, sweet, average in looks, cleans & cooks etc.

I'm addicted to dating apps, so many fine females I still wanna smash on these dating apps.
That's the programming that gets weak minds. The "bu but but there plenty more fish in the sea"

Quality over quantity. Swiping becomes like changing channels and never deciding to watch one thing. The apps inspire indecisiveness and lock people into a cycle of continuous dating.

If you don't want commitment don't waste that girls time. Just go be free.

A basic analysis of human psychology I used to do in direct sales was limiting options to help people make choices. The "settling" effect. Surprisingly the more options you have for some people the less likely they make a choice. It's not always a better thing. It's a distraction and even a burden to many. Hence the modern dating world. Everyone is always trying to keep an open look

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
OP..

I will give you credit for admitting that you have an addiction..

But, now that you acknowledge your addiction, what are you planning to do about it?

Also, do you have the courage to tell your lady that you have an addiction to dating apps? Are you willing to risk losing her?

If you wanna play the field, then cool...

But..

I hope that you will let your lady go, so you can do you rather than go behind her back and message random women on a dating site.

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are a lot of fake profiles on dating apps. I hope you're not paying for their services. The whole swipe technology that these apps use are nothing but gaming tactics that get you addicted. So look at dating apps just like you would a mobile gaming app like Candy Crush.