"I'm an American living in Sweden. Here's why I came to embrace higher taxes"

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
Welp, my Black ass is moving to Sweden when my parents pass or I feel they're in good hands to be taken care of, so I can schedule visits with the minimum of problems and guilt trips. 27% is PIFF for everything you will have access to, and I plan to run through many PAWG's, before settling on a natural over achiever :banderas:. Don't worry, I'll try to stay a dual citizen, so I can send my Obama/Sanders hybrid son to lead ya'll if you're still in the cac wilderness.:umad:

plushcarpet

Superstar
Daps
all im getting from this article is that the US government is less efficient and competent than the Swedish government

giving more money to a fool does not turn him into a genius

so no thanks, i'll keep my own money and decide if i want to spend it on a gay ferry boat ride through the woods

MrSinnister

Daps
all im getting from this article is that the US government is less efficient and competent than the Swedish government

giving more money to a fool does not turn him into a genius

so no thanks, i'll keep my own money and decide if i want to spend it on a gay ferry boat ride through the woods
So you'd rather have your cash go OUT than go an stay IN.

raw

Just getting my list together of people I know are going to be crying later on a downturn.

plushcarpet

Superstar
Daps
L
So you'd rather have your cash go OUT than go an stay IN.

raw

Just getting my list together of people I know are going to be crying later on a downturn.
I would rather burn my money every week than give more to a Government that thinks spying on its citizens is no big deal and never ending war is just a side note

MrSinnister

Daps
L

I would rather burn my money every week than give more to a Government that thinks spying on its citizens is no big deal and never ending war is just a side note
I thought you were knocking the Swedish system.

MrSinnister

Daps
Nah not really, I mean it works for them and their politicians aren't made in a lab by Satan and supervised by Hitler
Yeah, American completely coopted the German model...and then took that bytch to 11 in front of the world. It's just the people who live here don't see it, and those outside the US can't say it, because the war part isn't as bad. This is just a multicultural Germany, and we brought A LOT of their low level people in to further our scientific and cultural exploits/manipulation....as well as all their money.

plushcarpet

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, American completely coopted the German model...and then took that bytch to 11 in front of the world. It's just the people who live here don't see it, and those outside the US can't say it, because the war part isn't as bad. This is just a multicultural Germany, and we brought A LOT of their low level people in to further our scientific and cultural exploits/manipulation....as well as all their money.
Most people don't realize that the modern US is basically all designed by Germans. Germans were the biggest population for a while and a ton of places used to have german as official language