i'm done texting hoes...

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
all about phone calls now

all these little texts back and forth get to these girl's heads and they start screwing around/thinking too much. these days i'll just call her and make a plan like a boss.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
If you just met a girl, texting is the way to go. Having to sit down for 10-20 minutes to have a phone chat is annoying.

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
What you do, just introduce yourself, and make your intentions known.
Put us young folks on game. :skip:

i'm young too

imo there is no game. attraction is biological, if you're attracted to a woman for the right reasons she's probably attracted to you. i think it's important to just be a man and let her be a woman, nature should sort it out.

i make it clear i want to spend time with her. then i call her and arrange something.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
i'm young too

imo there is no game. attraction is biological, if you're attracted to a woman for the right reasons she's probably attracted to you. i think it's important to just be a man and let her be a woman, nature should sort it out.

i make it clear i want to spend time with her. then i call her and arrange something.
its the way to go breh. I be doing this too but some hoes just aint with it nowadays. Those ones you gotta turn into free agents. Immature hoes hiding behind phone screens and shiit.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Texting broads = flirting and planning meet ups.

As soon as some basic conversation begins to pop off I stop responding.

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pick up the phone. Women need to hear the sound of your voice. It's part of the attraction.