I’m not sure how many of you guys watch Futbol but there’s a really powerful article about la liga superstar Vinicius Jr and the racism of Spain

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
How many people skipped watching world cup in qatar where they played in stadiums built by slavery? I didn't watch that shyt.

It's the most popular sports in the world, only way to change something is by hitting their pockets. Acknowledging that there is racism, corruption and other shyt in soccer while doing nothing about it sure isn't helping anyone.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
i feel bad for the players just trying to make it in europe to help themselves and their families back home. they can't be too picky about the club they play for, but not superstars signing up for the abuse, they have options who would pay them just as much as real madrid. cacs only understand money when it comes to racism and black players running to play for real madrid because it's real madrid doesn't send a message that this isn't acceptable. in fact it tells those racists the opposite. even while all this is happening and vinicius is crying his crocodile tears, mbappe is running as fast as he can to real madrid because he figures "i'm not as dark as vinicius so they won't abuse me, i'll be like bellingham."