Im starting my own clothing brand. need some help!

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
So I consider myself to be fashionable, and people have told me I'm fashionable. my dream has always been to start my own brand. last year however i was looking to buy a hat, but nothing resonated with me. Instead of spending money to wear someone else's name I decided to throw my last name on a hat. I loved the feeling I got from wearing it. It gave me a sense of pride knowing I wore something not only designed by me but just wearing something with MY name on it felt great.

However with school and other things i kind of pushed it to the side. Then lavar popped up and the love I had for entrepreneurship came back.

I'm not planning on making things to sell at this moment, I just want to design and create things for myself, some friends and family.

And this is where I need Thecoli's help. I just need advice from individuals who have started or now people who have their own line. I also need any graphic designers who are willing to help to please pm me.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
So I consider myself to be fashionable, and people have told me I'm fashionable. my dream has always been to start my own brand. last year however i was looking to buy a hat, but nothing resonated with me. Instead of spending money to wear someone else's name I decided to throw my last name on a hat. I loved the feeling I got from wearing it. It gave me a sense of pride knowing I wore something not only designed by me but just wearing something with MY name on it felt great.

However with school and other things i kind of pushed it to the side. Then lavar popped up and the love I had for entrepreneurship came back.

I'm not planning on making things to sell at this moment, I just want to design and create things for myself, some friends and family.

And this is where I need Thecoli's help. I just need advice from individuals who have started or now people who have their own line.
I also need any graphic designers who are willing to help to please pm me.

This is pretty contradictory. You got one foot in and one foot out. If you want to just design your on personal wardrobe and a few pieces here and there for friends that's one thing. If you want to get clothing to people who don't know you then that's a whole different ballgame.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
This is pretty contradictory. You got one foot in and one foot out. If you want to just design your on personal wardrobe and a few pieces here and there for friends that's one thing. If you want to get clothing to people who don't know you then that's a whole different ballgame.

True. the wording was off. I meant any individual who designed or created some kind piece.

10:31

Superstar
Daps

And this is where I need Thecoli's help. I just need advice from individuals who have started or now people who have their own line. I also need any graphic designers who are willing to help to please pm me.

Well.. it’s been a year, how did it go?