Im terrible at Lasar Tag, any tips?

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
quick peeks on your dominant side. so if right handed set up so you can lean out of cover to the right always. dont lean left unless you absolutely have to

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Leave to go get your car as soon as the game begins and drive into the game in a crash bang drive by.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
I remember my homegirl had a big group do laser tag for her bday.

let me set the scene: it was a big arena with dim lights, obstacles, and the fog machine was going. you could barely make out the figure 30 ft in front of you, but their illuminated vest showed their allegiance.

The fighting was BRUTAL. I heard the sounds of battle all around me; screams of agony, laser guns going off, pleas for a medic, commands being shouted, etc. At the zenith of the conflict, a concerted effort was made by both teams to gain control of a raised platform.

The engagement was so intense, laser guns were dropped and hand to hand combat ensued. I reached the apex of the platform at the same time as an adversary and after an exhausting wrestling match, I smote my opponent and threw down his body from the platform. Thus signaling victory

Godspeed :wow: