I'm tired of hearing these old ass quarterbacks saying they feel like they're 25

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Like they found the fountain of youth or dry bragging about their offseason routine, knowing damn well the NFL changed the rules to where nobody can fukking touch them.

How many great Quarterbacks careers were cut short because of the hits they endured.

Thats why most of the QB's in this generation get an asterisk on all of their numbers. fukk Drew Brees and his fake ass stats. fukk Tom Brady, who if a defender lays a finger nail tip on him its a flag. fukk Eli Manning and his bullshyt fake ass HOF consideration. fukk his brother and his weak ass arm. nikka played until it was a damn noodle arm.

Steve DeBerg was tougher than all these bytch ass quarterbacks. :pacspit:

You use to judge how great a qb was by how he was able to take a hit, get up and make the clutch pass. None of that shyt matters.

And never mind the fact that most QB's get bailed out by WR's making impossible type catches. QB's are overpaid and overstated.

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
How is it their fault, yeah sucks for them they get to keep their heads intact fukking pussies :gucci: :mjlol:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Another terrible thread from you.

Quarterbacks get hit plenty hard in today's NFL. They are not taking the amount of hits that quarterbacks took decades ago, but the players today are significantly faster in larger. The hits today are still big if you get a good hit on a quarterback.

I can show you dozens of hit on Brady this year where he gets up and goes to the next play after a big hit. Every quarterback is going to look for a flag here and there. it's hilarious how people think he'd look for 1 on every play when he's typically getting up just talkin shyt to whoever hit him.

Make another awful thread and go three-for-three tonight.:manny:.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
As a 25 year old, I'm just glad they ain't sayin they feel like they're 22

Punk ass nephew tried to make me feel old the other day :mjcry:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I mean just the fact that these dudes 40 and can play a full game of football is a great feat in itself. You got 35 to 40 year olds out here that can’t run a mile without passing out and shyt lol. I can’t tell them men that they can’t feel 25:yeshrug:

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
Like they found the fountain of youth or dry bragging about their offseason routine, knowing damn well the NFL changed the rules to where nobody can fukking touch them.

How many great Quarterbacks careers were cut short because of the hits they endured.

Thats why most of the QB's in this generation get an asterisk on all of their numbers. fukk Drew Brees and his fake ass stats. fukk Tom Brady, who if a defender lays a finger nail tip on him its a flag.

Could've ended thread here.