Imagine Being Engaged and Your Fiancee Doesnt Have a Single Picture of You on Her IG

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
shyt makes no sense.. these guys are the bigger catch.

Without these men, they are pretty much just average women.. not even anything special looks wise either.

Oh well.

Simps gonna simp.

If ya wife don't look at you like you're her world, then I don't know what to say to ya. :yeshrug::manny:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps

Shorty gives me "I'm a dyke" vibes.. and best believe her and her friend here at least kissed before :mjpls:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I had a African woman from Paris tell me she is already married to a man with multiple wives, or her family is forcing her or some shyt. She had them beads around her waist like the Senegalese women do so I mostly ignored what she was saying but it’s crazy how many women come to America to leave their husbands
Same shyt happens for the men too.

Actually, it happens everywhere.

Let's say a man wins a visa to leave his country. If he's in the new country for a while, it's only so long before he gets a whole new girlfriend and moves on. And most people fight for their children to get visas before their significant others.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
:russ:

Me and my boy went on a hour long funny ass rant when we saw that shyt with his moms. No fukking way she not running the house and fukking with other men. Steph wife want to be able to flow the same way momma curry does.

Ayesha aint out here like that,you saw mama Currys first response when Ayesha Curry said what she said "Your not looking!". Letting it be known that she is always looking. Its a good thing Ayesha is so pure she doesn't even see the men eyeballing anymore.

Far as this topic,maybe its his idea not to be in her photos. I don't want to be in any photos on my righteous attachments facebook,she can mention me but I'm just not that type of guy. And definitely during my pre righteous era where I was fukking around on her,the last thing you want is for other women to know who to contact to snitch on you to. I'm not giving out the source,I'm not giving you access,allowing you to hurt me and my girl:henbron:. Even now I wouldn't want to because women like to bring up old shyt. Or hit you up because they see you happy,I don't invite temptation,and you know how women are.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka I was about to be pissed but it ain’t you

Play on playa. Maybe it’s a blessing in da skies, you never know how many nikkas ran thru her

I seen one woman date for three four years and never post the nikka until she married him. But she saved sanctified and filled with the Holy Ghost so she different

:wow: i love the internet :blessed: