Imagine Being Engaged and Your Fiancee Doesnt Have a Single Picture of You on Her IG

Discussion in 'The Locker Room' started by Gold, May 17, 2019.

1. SheWantTheD

SheWantTheD Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

shyt makes no sense.. these guys are the bigger catch.

Without these men, they are pretty much just average women.. not even anything special looks wise either.

Oh well.

Simps gonna simp.

If ya wife don't look at you like you're her world, then I don't know what to say to ya. :yeshrug::manny:

2. SheWantTheD

SheWantTheD Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

Shorty gives me "I'm a dyke" vibes.. and best believe her and her friend here at least kissed before :mjpls:

3. SheWantTheD

SheWantTheD Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

Same shyt happens for the men too.

Actually, it happens everywhere.

Let's say a man wins a visa to leave his country. If he's in the new country for a while, it's only so long before he gets a whole new girlfriend and moves on. And most people fight for their children to get visas before their significant others.

Stunt2 dapped this.
  4. Benefited

Benefited Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $225500.00

Ayesha aint out here like that,you saw mama Currys first response when Ayesha Curry said what she said "Your not looking!". Letting it be known that she is always looking. Its a good thing Ayesha is so pure she doesn't even see the men eyeballing anymore.

Far as this topic,maybe its his idea not to be in her photos. I don't want to be in any photos on my righteous attachments facebook,she can mention me but I'm just not that type of guy. And definitely during my pre righteous era where I was fukking around on her,the last thing you want is for other women to know who to contact to snitch on you to. I'm not giving out the source,I'm not giving you access,allowing you to hurt me and my girl:henbron:. Even now I wouldn't want to because women like to bring up old shyt. Or hit you up because they see you happy,I don't invite temptation,and you know how women are.

5. sfgiants

sfgiants Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

:wow: i love the internet :blessed:

Stunt2 and Rawster dapped this.