imagine having the nerve to do this. when is enough enough?

boogers

formerly boogerwolf
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa
imagine if you will having no friends, no job, no future, and an anus the same size as a basketball turned inside out.

you'd probably be like.. "damn, yall.. did you condemn me to be @Sad Bunny?"

imagine having the nerve to do this:

7w4tlh.png

does this fakkit think im playing?

im a pretty hardcore liberal/lefty and i always rock with gay folks but this dude has me ready to join the westboro baptist church!

is there anything to be done short of me hopping on greyhound and leaving a buck fifty on his face?

thanks coli. i love yall.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Imagine making a thread about another man at 4:48 AM :heh:

Imagine being so broke you have to make a threat and “hop on a greyhound” instead of driving :heh:

Anyways…I don’t argue online. Just put me on ignore and I’ll do the same. Good riddance :ahh:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
imagine if you will having no friends, no job, no future, and an anus the same size as a basketball turned inside out.

you'd probably be like.. "damn, yall.. did you condemn me to be @Sad Bunny?"

imagine having the nerve to do this:

7w4tlh.png

does this fakkit think im playing?

im a pretty hardcore liberal/lefty and i always rock with gay folks but this dude has me ready to join the westboro baptist church!

is there anything to be done short of me hopping on greyhound and leaving a buck fifty on his face?

thanks coli. i love yall.

Shut your bytch ass up, fakkit. Even a homo like @Sad Bunny would twist your dikkeating ass up like a pretzel. I dare you to hop on a bus to NY and attempt to buck 50 me, p*ssy.