Ime Udoka Ordered To Pay Nia Long $32,500K A Month In Child Support

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Should’ve married her and signed a prenup
Prenups don't cover child support.

A prenup cannot include child support or child custody issues. The court has the final say in calculating child support. The court determines child support based on a "best interest of the child" standard.

The court can't uphold provisions of prenups that deal with child support, child custody, or child visitation. This is because it violates public policy.

The court decides what is in the best interests of the child. They would not deny the child the right to financial support or the opportunity to have a relationship with a fit parent.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Shut your bytch ass up, ugly c00n fakkit.
Amsterdam drinking casio watch wearing deadbeat father. You done stalking my page and dming me to see my pics? fukking fakkit

If only you and your peasant/weak bloodline died off like vermin. But it cant come soon enough lol

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
That would make his position worse. A prenup will not limit the money he has to pay in child support.

And honestly, you're all assuming this bothers him. They're his children. Any respectable man wouldn't want to skate by doing the bare minimum.

When you're on 7 million a year, 35k a month is close to 5% of your income. Nothing to lose sleep over when it is going towards your kids.

best believe nia ain’t spending 32k a month on her son.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Amsterdam drinking casio watch wearing deadbeat father. You done stalking my page and dming me to see my pics? fukking fakkit

If only you and your peasant/weak bloodline died off like vermin. But it cant come soon enough lol
I'm not a vodka drinker, but what's wrong with Amsterdam :lupe:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I'm not a vodka drinker, but what's wrong with Amsterdam :lupe:
fakkit deadbeat father pretends like he lives a life of luxury. But he lives in a section 8 apartment somewhere in brooklyn. Just a piece of shyt human being who doesn’t take care of his kids