Immortal Technique on URL?

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
- Mista Montana, host of Conspiracy Worldwide Radio (conspiracyUK.com), from England conducted an interview with urban activist and political rapper Immortal Technique from Harlem, New York about his upcoming project. During a brief discussion on today's battle rap circuit, Immortal Technique announced he has a locked matchup against a top tier battler rapper on the Ultimate Rap League (URL) in a later card this year.

He did not disclose the opponent nor more information, stating official announcements from URL will be announced at a later time. It has been more than seven years since his last rap battle (freestyle battle), and will be his first battle under the new acapella written format.

http://2dopebloggers.com/profiles/b...t-rap-battle-on-url?xg_source=shorten_twitter

For some reason I think it's DNA

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tech is that dude. I just don't know how he will do in url. KOTD is aq btter fit for him. I thought the same thing about serius jones.
Btw if you into real shyt make sure you get Revolutionary, vol 1, Revolutionary vol 2, and the 3rd world. Tech be spittin that real shyt

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
You forgettin that was a freestyle tournament.

But with Tech being boys with Pen & Swave they will help him on what to and not do.

Whats Tech like at his shows?

fact remains though. from what i hear his shows are pretty ill, what happen with the Juice battle is that still going down?

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
I love his music although his delivery leaves alot to be desired. I'm interested to see him battle.

Last edited: