In 1939, a Black couple were the only ones who would rent to a Chinese family. Today the family donates $5 million to Black students in their honor

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
You never know where a good deed is repaid.

Reminds me of the Meharry Medical College story where free Black's helped an Irish immigrant and when he became wealthy he endowed the school.

Thanks, I must have missed the backstory in that profile.

Have to give it up to individuals who pay respects to the people who helped them.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
fukk it, I'll be that guy.:manny:

This is cool, but a quality, fairly priced supermarket or two in a Black neighborhood, employing those people, or making the building is affordable and houses working class Blacks would probably do way more good.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
This should be on all major networks especially in Cali to show those Asians that cried about DEI.
Cali had a ballot question about Affirmative Action in 1996 and revisited that decision in 2020.

The voters against it went up from 55% to 57% between that time. The winds have been blowing in that direction in this country for a long time. Apparently, not just among Asian Americans.

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cali had a ballot question about Affirmative Action in 1996 and revisited that decision in 2020.

The voters against it went up from 55% to 57% between that time. The winds have been blowing in that direction in this country for a long time. Apparently, not just among Asian Americans.
That wasn't the point I was making, you went back some years when I was talking about the Asians just last year that was crying about DEI/Affirmative Action G.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
fukk it, I'll be that guy.:manny:

This is cool, but a quality, fairly priced supermarket or two in a Black neighborhood, employing those people, or making the building is affordable and houses working class Blacks would probably do way more good.
nikkas stay pocket watching :scust:

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
nikkas stay pocket watching :scust:
Non-Blacks gesture at Blacks, but almost never do actual business with or empower them. Education is cool, but it guarantees NOTHING. That's why clowns try to con Blacks with that "education as reparations" scam. There's nikkas with Masters degress slinging coffee at Starbucks.