In his prime, was The Big Unit the scariest pitcher ever to go up against?

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that half season he was with the Astros. we had our first 100 win season :noah: .

But a Gibson slider coming at you would probably change your life.

i was listening to mccarver on fox and he said that gibson would actually throw his slider at righthanded hitters and it would freeze them as it would go back over the inside corner

ive never seen that in modern baseball

:damn:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
i was listening to mccarver on fox and he said that gibson would actually throw his slider at righthanded hitters and it would freeze them as it would go back over the inside corner

two greatest sliders in history are Bob Gibson and one James Augustus Hunter. his was more finesse tho.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Probably Bob Gibson because he would throw at you and would fight you. Nolan Ryan up there too.

Randy Johnson was scary because of how ugly he was tho.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps

I used to do the :huhldup: in the batting cages at 80 mph fastballs. Some shyt like that coming at me would make me give up sports altogether, become a comic book geek or something