In most of America, it’s Saturday. In Tennessee, it’s a day to honor the KKK’s first Grand Wizard.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The governor claims that he is "bound by law" to do it and didn't even think twice about signing the proclamation, as all governors before him always have.

How rotten of a human being (or historically illiterate?) do you have to be to not think twice about honoring the guy who founded the KKK?

So I looked up the governor of Tennessee, Bill Lee.

In college, Lee was a member of the Kappa Alpha Order, a fraternity known at the time for its use of Confederate imagery, and a photo printed in the university's 1980 yearbook shows Lee wearing a Confederate military uniform at the fraternity's "Old South" party.[7]

The fraternity, which displayed a large Confederate flag outside the Kappa Alpha house, also held an annual celebration of the birthday of Confederate army commander Robert E. Lee.

This is America.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:beli: they will fight to the death fighting to defend slavers and racists and wonder why no one wants to be around them when they call it their heritage but lost a war over it but making statues of fukking losers in history...
Losers thàt fought to enslave human beings because they was too lazy to do their own dirty work...:hhh: this country has a sick pathology to it... When ww3 pops off I swear they need to be the first to go.:camby:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
The governor pulled the ole awe shucks routine. If the majority of people in Tennessee feel strongly about the issue maybe they will remember it next election season.

JLova

Veteran
Daps
Bet if he was a nazi this wouldn't have gone through.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The governor claims that he is "bound by law" to do it and didn't even think twice about signing the proclamation, as all governors before him always have.

How rotten of a human being (or historically illiterate?) do you have to be to not think twice about honoring the guy who founded the KKK?

So I looked up the governor of Tennessee, Bill Lee.

This is America.

Not surprising, I'm from Tennessee and white folks have been juelz'in about NBF forever.

When Memphis tried to get rid of a statue of him, the state assembly swooped in on some :cape:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Bet if he was a nazi this wouldn't have gone through.
That’s the funniest part of this whole thing. In 2019, the KKK is still accepted on some “more protesters show up than actual members” like that makes it acceptable that the group still exists, because people don’t claim it with words, only with actions. I have Irish heritage, and the Irish have an old saying, loosely, “God, please turn their hearts, and if you can’t turn their hearts, turn their ankles, so we can see them coming from their limp”, and we can see this Gov and anyone that supports this nonsense coming from a million miles away