Injured Harden locks up 2x MVP Giannis physically and mentally

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
That was incredibly disrespectful but Harden had full confidence doing that cause he’s a bull in the post. The perimeter is a different story.

That had me crying though, cause that just reminded everybody that Harden mentioned Giannis’ only skill is size and dunking :mjlol:

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Harden’s “No skill” comment getting into Yawnis head. He keeps trying to show he got finesse, and is failing every single time, and hurting his team trying to prove Harden wrong.

Harden playing 4D chess.

200w.gif

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been said this shyt all in the game thread.

Harden been a beast post defender for a while now. Y’all just not watching.

he actually played good defense on the perimeter also. Posters just looking to shyt on him for his offense, completely ignored the Bucks being scared to challenge him consistently. It’s for good reason.

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Harden has won the mental battle completely. Giannis knows his fadeaway is shaky but is obsessed with scoring skillfully during the Harden matchup to disprove Harden's "run and dunk" narrative. Breh shoulda just stuck to what he knows. Drop step and yam it.

Daps
Harden’s “No skill” comment getting into Yawnis head. He keeps trying to show he got finesse, and is failing every single time, and hurting his team trying to prove Harden wrong.

Harden playing 4D chess.

200w.gif
Harden playing 4d chess on his way to another premature playoff exit.

:wow: