Insurance companies, parent lawsuits are killing Pop Warner, youth football over CTE

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Interesting it mentions soccer not being able to get insurance as well, the supposed savior sport we need to be shifting kids to

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Interesting it mentions soccer not being able to get insurance as well, the supposed savior sport we need to be shifting kids to
Headers are dangerous. I think they are pretty much banned below the high school level. Also, soccer really isn't the savior sport. It's too expensive yo play compared to baseball and basketball.

El Coupeacabra

Diamond Teeth Samurai
Daps
Reppin
214/254/512/210/281
pop.warner was light

we were playing tackle football & shyte like kill the carrier out in the street

:lolbron:

:mjlol:Big facts I was a beast when playing kill the man wit the ball

:salute:

We played throw em' up beat em' up with a dusty AF1 many a night.

That feeling when you caught the ball (or shoe lmao) and then seeing everybody grilling before they run after you was always like:ohhh::lupe::damn:

I knew I wasn't no running back by the age of 8:heh:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Meh, as long as football still has 53 man rosters, and the salary cap continues to increase, and people are still poor, there will always be a market

:manny:
Its the same with boxing
:manny:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Headers are dangerous. I think they are pretty much banned below the high school level. Also, soccer really isn't the savior sport. It's too expensive yo play compared to baseball and basketball.
only because surburban cacs in america want it that way. it's actually one of the cheapest sports to play and why it's popular in the 3rd world. the fact that you associate it with great expense shows how wrong america has it.

Last edited:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
That would ruffle the feathers of too many cac soccer moms. We all know football is a majority black sport and a great avenue for wealth for the few lucky ones. So they trying to get that out of here.