"International Shakeup" what are your draft picks ?

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
So the "international shakeup" is gonna take place on april 15 and 16 in Canada on Raw and Smackdown.

Who would you draft or call up from NXT ?

My picks :

RAW
AJ Styles
Buddy Murphy (no longer cruiserweight champion)
Rey Mysterio
R-Truth
Randy Orton
Becky Lynch (obviously since she's gonna win the title)
Naomi
Carmella
Shayna Baszler
Aleister Black & Ricochet (won the tag team championship at WM)
The Bar
Rusev & Nakamura

Smackdown
Roman Reigns
Finn Balor
Drew McIntyre
Bobby Lashley
Lio Rush
Pete Dunne (no longer UK champion)
Alexa Bliss
Ember Moon
Natalya
Candice LeRae
The Revival
AoP
Danny Burch & Oney Lorcan
Johnny Gargano

Last edited:

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I'd be genuinely shocked to see any of the UK talent go to Raw or SD, Dunne included. I have a feeling there's going to be a lot of mixing and matching between 205/NXT/UK, which they do regularly anyway.

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
International Shakeup? Guess I'll nWg for a couple months.

These always, always kill momentum and continuity.

Or flat out fail to improve the situations for talent involved.

And people continue to fall for this shyt.

:stopitslime:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Man RAW needs star power REAL bad.

They need AJ, Samoa Joe, Cena, Shayna Bazler, New Day, Alistair Black, Ricochet, Andrade, Pete Dunne,

SD Live

Strowman, Alistair Black, Ricochet, Ambrose (U know damn well he coming back), Lashley, Gargano n Ciampa,

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
I need that AJ Styles vs Seth Rollins main event at Summerslam.:hubie:

Have they wrestled each other at all? The only time I remember them being on the same screen is during that faction skit backstage at RAW.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Send Lana,Alicia Fox and Dana to NXT UK
Send Rusev, Aiden English, iconics to NXT
Send Toni Storm , Walter to SD
Send Samoa Joe, DB to Raw

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
raw:

usos
samoa joe
becky lynch
naomi
jeff hardy

smackdown:

finn balor
almighty
sasha banks/baylee
elias
bobby roode (wasted a year on raw doing nothing but tag team with chad gable)

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
To: NXT UK
-The Bar (there's nothing else i want to see them do on the main roster)
-Finn Balor (basically doesn't fit in anywhere, too small and he's not like Ricochet where he can make up for it with flippy shyt) Needs to go to the UK where he'll fit in more and can work that style of match.
-Apollo Crews (they aren't using him, and he could stand to just go somewhere where he'll stand out and NXT UK could use a few Americans just to switch stuff up over there)
-Bugenhagen (sp) (he'll get lost in the shuffle on NXT since there are people like Riddle, Keith Lee, Dijak, Dream, Cole, etc...all clogging up the midcard/main event singles scene...and he can work on getting a dope moveset to go along with his character so he doesn't end up a complete comedy-act)

UK is really all i'm worried about because alot of their guys all seem bland and they need star power to get people to watch. Even if it was just a year for all of these people.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Pete Dunne has been champ for nearly two years, and Walter won’t ever move to America. Dunne kinda has to be called up since there isn’t much left once he drops the belt. It’s common sense

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Pete Dunne has been champ for nearly two years, and Walter won’t ever move to America. Dunne kinda has to be called up since there isn’t much left once he drops the belt. It’s common sense
I'd much rather have Dunne on NXT proper than main brands. He's actually quite tiny and can't cut a promo at all, so he's going to be completely wasted barring Daniel Bryan throwing his weight around to get him a good spot on SD.

To: NXT UK
-The Bar (there's nothing else i want to see them do on the main roster)
-Finn Balor (basically doesn't fit in anywhere, too small and he's not like Ricochet where he can make up for it with flippy shyt) Needs to go to the UK where he'll fit in more and can work that style of match.
-Apollo Crews (they aren't using him, and he could stand to just go somewhere where he'll stand out and NXT UK could use a few Americans just to switch stuff up over there)
-Bugenhagen (sp) (he'll get lost in the shuffle on NXT since there are people like Riddle, Keith Lee, Dijak, Dream, Cole, etc...all clogging up the midcard/main event singles scene...and he can work on getting a dope moveset to go along with his character so he doesn't end up a complete comedy-act)

UK is really all i'm worried about because alot of their guys all seem bland and they need star power to get people to watch. Even if it was just a year for all of these people.

I agree with all of these, Cesaro would be a fukking monster on the UK roster.