Investing In The African Diaspora

Daps
Reppin
Le Continent Noir
http://www.avca-africa.org/ is a site where private equity do business and invest in African firms or companies. Some of the investors are western-based and some are not. Just navigate the website and you can go from there. If you click the membership tag and then the membership list link on the left side, you will see the investors and you click on the investors' website I am pretty sure which companies they are investing in.

Last edited:

The Minister

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
http://www.avca-africa.org/ is a site where private equity do business and invest in African firms or companies. Some of the investors are western-based and some are not. Just navigate the website and you can go from there. If you click the membership tag, you will see the investors and you click on the investors' website I am pretty sure which companies they are investing in.

Will read up on this tonight. So i wouls more so look at the investors who work with this group and invest via them? Like i said i dont know ish about none of this whem it comes To actually putting your money in to invest.

Daps
Reppin
Le Continent Noir
Will read up on this tonight. So i wouls more so look at the investors who work with this group and invest via them? Like i said i dont know ish about none of this whem it comes To actually putting your money in to invest.

You could try never thought about that route. It is worth a try. click on the membership tab and then look to your left you will see a "membership list" link and go from there

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Anybody that renames my Charlotte Hornets the Bobcats.....is definitely not pro-black. :aicmon:

Question: Who is developing Africa as far as urban development and infrastructure....I know the Chinese are doing alot of transportation projects.

But specifically, what companies (architects, developers, engineers) are out there building these developments???? When I look, I typically see European companies. If I do see an African development firm it is usually South African, which would beg to believe its likely white owned. Are there any black owned development firms?

I know I've posted this link 50-11 times, but it is the best compendium of African urban development I have found ... http://www.skyscrapercity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=372

I encourage yall to look through this as well, as it give you an idea of ACTUAL projects and who some of the companies that are doing this stuff...

Wish I spoke French or Portuguese a lil now too....but can't let language be a roadblock, a challenge that can be overcome instead

This is Addis Ababa......
23032011.jpg

This is Dar e Salaam
r120640x480.jpg

This is Kinshasa
bookletofficederoutes1-023_zpscc262823.jpg

Are there any black firms doing this........................better question, are there any African American firms putting their bids in...even for smaller projects :wow:......just get a toenail in the door.....

Edit: Answered part of may question....who are major African American real estate, development, construction firms?? ... http://madamenoire.com/105637/11-bl...to-profit-from-buying-selling-and-developing/

Last edited:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
MAN, goddamn. Bump. Can we please get some direction on this? I searched for this on a whim and can’t believe there’s an actual thread. I know nothing about investing in international markets, let alone emerging ones in Africa. It doesn’t look like OP has posted here in over 5 years though.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
MAN, goddamn. Bump. Can we please get some direction on this? I searched for this on a whim and can’t believe there’s an actual thread. I know nothing about investing in international markets, let alone emerging ones in Africa. It doesn’t look like OP has posted here in over 5 years though.
Don't know what happened in OP's personal life. Around the time that I joined he was repeating YTer diaspora war nonsense.
Was surprising to see his older posts. I see him as a guy who was a natural follower. He followed the Pan African wave when YTer promoted it, and followed "Pan Africanism is dead" when the same YTer was promoting that.