INVESTING ONLINE

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Since I've been working my new job I've been thinking about investing just in case a worse case scenario happens where I lose my job. I hate the thought of being broke again and going back to unemployment. SO i've been online looking for shyt to put money into. Starting looking locally in my state of NC. FOund out NC is one of the leaders in Solar Energy technology development then ran across this site https://joinmosaic.com. Just joined it looking to invest in Solar Energy projects (none at the moment are posted their). Anyway it got me thinking, are their anymore sites similar to this. They call it the Kickstarter of Solar energy but unlike Kickstarter you get a return on your investment.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
"Investmenting" needs to become Coli jargon
noted-ryan-the-office.gif

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since I've been working my new job I've been thinking about investing

Either it was a momentary lapse in judgment or he edited his post to correct it. Give the guy a break though lol. This should be in Higher Learning.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I was bouncing back and forth between that website and this one, didn't proofread the title b4 I posted. BUt Hey I came to give some help out, some knowledge on investing. I'm not here to teach ya'll nikkas proper English. In fact ya'll can let this thread die in obscurity for all I give a fukk, that's your money not mine.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Noticed the "investmenting" but op got some solid info, will not derail...tell me more :popcorn:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://www.morningstar.com/cover/Classroom.html

if you want to learn on the investing game, read this in it's entirety. In the beginning, it will be stuff you might already know. read it still. start with the stock course and read the other courses as well. The whole course was copy-pasted on the :hamster: and was one of the greatest thread in it's history...