IYO SKY [ Io Shirai ] Official Stan Thread

AStrangeName

Griffith did nothing wrong
Daps

It's time, brehs.

E07PTckX0AQh_Ap.png

Io and Bayley on the free agent market? :lupe:

If Batista comes back for another run we know why.
It's time and the summer might be looking good
tenor.gif

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
HHH bout to try to hold this chick in NXT forever like Gargano and Ciampa cause he knows she’ll be mishandled like a muhfukka on Raw or SD :lolbron:

she’d probably fare better on SD but it’s Bianca’s time right now :ufdup:

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
HHH bout to try to hold this chick in NXT forever like Gargano and Ciampa cause he knows she’ll be mishandled like a muhfukka on Raw or SD :lolbron:

she’d probably fare better on SD but it’s Bianca’s time right now :ufdup:

Io and Bianca would be great rivals. Remember back in NXT when Bianca won a battle royal to get a title shot against Shayna (Jan 2020 I think), the battle royal came down to Io vs Bianca as the last 2 and they had a 5 minute mini-match that was absolute fire

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Io and Bianca would be great rivals. Remember back in NXT when Bianca won a battle royal to get a title shot against Shayna (Jan 2020 I think), the battle royal came down to Io vs Bianca as the last 2 and they had a 5 minute mini-match that was absolute fire
NXT Bianca > Main roster Bianca. It's not her fault that they've booked her title reign so poorly. She should be having match after match establishing herself as the EST, then Sasha returns to get her rematch at Summerslam.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
NXT Bianca > Main roster Bianca. It's not her fault that they've booked her title reign so poorly. She should be having match after match establishing herself as the EST, then Sasha returns to get her rematch at Summerslam.
Bianca was used as a stepping stone to get everybody else over on NXT hows that better than what shes doing now?