Supporter
Daps
roiVc0C.png
European Hov
Yooooooooo

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
Off topic but It was hilarious hearing that chick Rhapsody or whatever her name is on the radio this morning and just after mentioning she's on Roc Nation and her saying "please Jay don't ruin my career" about something else they asked her "so how do you feel about Jay-z and this NFL thing?" :russ:

Guess how she answered it? Exactly how you think...like a Roc Nation rapper. Charlamagne been wearing Roc Nation hats for years now...how you think he feels about it? Exactly how you'd think. When you own the rap media and most of the talent it's hard for you to ever be critiqued objectively, these people you own control the people's way of thinking.
Charlemagne is the one who questioned Jay at that conference anyways. I respect Charlemagne for asking the real questions that had jay z talking in circles

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
:ehh:

If you told me that Chuck D and Ice Cube would defend the Jay-Z deal but Irv Gotti wouldnt and be would be critical of it, I'd say you were nuts but here we are

:lupe:

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If you told me that Chuck D and Ice Cube would defend the Jay-Z deal but Irv Gotti wouldnt and be would be critical of it, I'd say you were nuts but here we are

Irv already backtracked.

shyt even Cube supports Hov? Now all we need is for Nas to give the thumbs up for the Coli to be in full meltdown mode :lolbron:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Irv already backtracked.

shyt even Cube supports Hov? Now all we need is for Nas to give the thumbs up for the Coli to be in full meltdown mode :lolbron:

Yeah but Cube didnt shyt on Kaepernick and neither did Chuck

I fully expect Nas to do the same, basically be diplomatic big up Jay-Z while still being respectful of Kaep

Its only that idiot Freddie Gibbs that came out his neck

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They're rappers...lol, why wouldn't they say they support another rapper? Especially one so revered. These guys are not what yall think bro