Is it me...or do a lot of rappers ha e the same life story?

blackslash

Superstar
Daps
and for the upcoming rappers it always the same damn story

"tryna move my fam out the hood :mjcry:"
"Hataz hating on me"
"Hey Im gonna get successful and do this and that"
"Smoking on that loud "
"ima bring back that real hip hop"
"generic disses to mainstream"

etc etc.

Bunch of nikkaz talking the same sht as the next man acting like they different and sht..foh :mjcry:

I be laughing at these nikkaz real talk....coming into the most saturated part of music with tired ass topics and narrartives that everyone's on :mjlol:

Where's these nikkaz' business sense

Bunch of rappers who only listen to rap(same kind of rap mind u) so they all sound similar and talk the same sht...

But ayye let them follow they dreams tho :mjpls:
Who am I to stop em :yeshrug:

whknorth

WHK North Jesus
Daps
Reppin
WHK North
People from ghettos will have similar stories.

People from suburbs will have similar stories.

Poor people will have similar stories.

Rich people will have similar stories.

raoulduke187

All Star
Daps
not true, a lot of rappers have different life stories

Drake
-was born to an upper-middle class family in the peaceful suburbs
-became a fakkit like 95% of all canadians
-sucked Wayne and Baby's dikks and got a deal

Dr. Dre
-began his career as a crossdresser
-got gang raped by Eazy-E, Jerry Heller and N.W.A multiple times and got a deal
-excelled in mixed-gender freestyle fights
-became Suge Knight's bytch and formed a successful recording label
-left Suge and dedicated himself to his love of transvestites
-disappeared from the public eye after dropping his successful album 2001 (originally titled 2001 dikks)
-recently, after massive anal devastation by white execs launched a very successful line of headphones and became the first gay rap billonaire

Olivia
-was born a man
-sucked 50 Cent's dikk then 50 Cent sucked her dikk and gave her a deal

Eminem
-
was born white
-sucked his dad's dikk but didn't get a deal
-wrote songs about his mother sucking dikk, slipped them to Dr. Dre, then sucked Dr. Dre's dikk and got signed
-made vivid songs describing how he came up and gathered a huge fanbase of white virgins who began to worship him as a god even though (or maybe precisely because) he writes lyrics about shoving gerbils in his ass through a tube (I'm not even kidding)
-became the best selling gay rap artist of all time

The Game
-was born with a split personality - one part was The Game, the realest motherfukker to ever step foot on the streets of Compton, the crazy gangbanger, the thugged out dope selling, gat busting mothafukka who won't think twice to shoot up your crib while yo baby moms and yo kids in there just to bring your punk ass out of hiding, the insane maniac type of fool that will knock your homie out in front of you then look you dead in the eye and ask you whatchu wanna do, the hood nikka who ain't afraid to come thru your block solo and step up to your crew, the bad boy turned rapper who all the labels wanna sign, the up and coming hope for the West, the new 2Pac with two glocks, the new Big L razing hell, the new Eazy fukking your beezy and the new Mac Dre that's quick to spray and the other part was a male stripper named Doja
-sucked Dr. Dre's dikk and got a deal

Susmakech

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Harley Black
You do seem to have an obsession with dikk sucking, anal sex and gang rape. That being said, your description of Game is funny .