Is it worth calling the cops on my "best" friend over a $30 debt?

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
This guy i thought was my best friend has owed me $30 for 3 weeks now over car cleaning supplies he borrowed to clean his car. All the bottles were open and he used the rest and thought it was a favor but i told him he better replace my car cleaning supplies and he is basically telling me to eat the costs.

I totaled the cost to be about $30 dollars worth of wipes,soap,frog wax and tire shine and im literally trying to bill him for it. ive called, emailed and basically begged him to his face 3 nights ago when we were chilling

ive had enough. no one gets over on me. Im thinking about calling the cops on him today and getting the cops to resolve the debt because he wont, and seriously since he is being a dikk if he refuses im gonna tell the cops he sells coke and weed.

is it worth getting the cops involved im totally confused

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
The cops won't do shyt, man, it's a civil matter; they'll just tell you to sue and laugh at you.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
The cops won't do shyt, man, it's a civil matter; they'll just tell you to sue and laugh at you.

yes but if i tell on him for selling drugs will they lock him up? that will really teach him in the end it will cost him G's for lawyer costs and im sure its anomenas so he will never know i dimed him out

he deserves it IMO

Prez2032

Pro
Daps
yes but if i tell on him for selling drugs will they lock him up? that will really teach him in the end it will cost him G's for lawyer costs and im sure its anomenas so he will never know i dimed him out

he deserves it IMO

:dwillhuh:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps

he deserves it IMO

:manny:

If that's really what you wanna do then, yeah, they'll lock him up. He'll know it's you; hell, the district attorney will probably make you testify.

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
You sound p*ssy. 30 Breh and you tripping?

Daps
Hahahaha really breh? It's not worth the trouble. If you want to get even, just pull a YouTube type prank on him.

Go over his crib and take $30 worth of food.
Steal a video game.
Take his MP3 player.
Spill fruit punch on his favorite shirt lol.

Why get the cops involved... You already said it. He's your best friend!

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
I make $239 a week after tackses and child support so yeah $30 is that serious

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I would hate to be your friend..

You are so bytchmade...