Is Kanye’s Church service gimmick failing

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
The funny thing about the maga bs was that he already tried a similar thing and no one cared. When he was running around making and using clothes with confederate flags calling himself a black skinhead for months.

The line Nas spit about Jay, dikkriding faq.. is the best description of Kanye.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
His performance in the Oval Office at the WH really lowered Black society's perception of him, I dont care WHAT his stans say. He probably needs to do another collab with Jay at this point to get some buzz back.

nikka u get robbed for millions from streaming and u have tried for the last 8 yrs to get to dc ...to let it be known to obama about certain shyt... vs goin to him for photo ops and clearance to goto cuba...like jay..fab bey, and all the other nikkas that was invited of that 8yr term

n obama callin u a jack ass and dumb ass..other names durin his terms...all while caping for taylor swift.n beck

..because white american mad..because kanye has held his nuts and said what every nikka across america has thought for yrs but never had the nutts or nerves to boguard and take the opportunity to talk that shyt

not one nikka in america question why obama is talkin down on another black man..n literally blackballed him from the white house wale and terrance j had more visits to the white house than ye...not one nikka said a word....it was fukk that nikka..long as i get my pic

C2UQvIHXAAIAm_D.jpg
161202-Obama-Chance-IG-800x600.jpg
3E4AE77500000578-4315886-image-m-17_1489580831599.jpg

AP09121017239.jpg
3147864.jpg

wha did any nikka who visited obama get accomplished?

kanye voiced about the streaming..and kim backdoored it with the buried alive project...

and ppl are now tryin 2 say kim was taking credit...for the 2 sisters she helped..when she didnt...media will never give the technical details about stuff when the bigger name is involved..but as long as kim is using her voice since she is helping the sisters..and she got trump to pardon some black inmates and others released..and trump actually signing the first step act...

says alot of about ye n kim...when ppl label them ass c00n for workin with trump....and trump wasnt even thinkin bout none of the shyt that he signed...but he did it...

and jim brown was their with them the entire time...

ye didnt lower my perception of him...

if anything it lowered my perception of nikkas and the crab in the bucket mentality

and how blind nikkas are .... it was racist before trump and it will be racist after trump

nikkas think shyt will change for us with hilary in office...

the same shyt goin on in our community been goin for 220 yrs...regardless who is in office... cops was killin us ..when barack was in office..he didnt do shyt..

cops whupped rodney kings ass with bush in office...watts riots happen when roosevelt was in office... warren g was president when black wallstreet was burned down...

regan was president when crack flooded our community...

nikkas forget trump fukked with alot of nikkas too

Trump-Diddy-The-Source-2.jpg

donald-trump-fresh-prince.jpg
072016-music-rappers-who-worshipped-donald-trump-in-the-past-16.jpg
trump-jon.jpg

Donald+Trump+John+Legend+Celebs+Make+Wish+OBq6-ZERTgdl.jpg

majority of ye and trump critics...forget shyt...

trump is the same person then as he is now...

those same racist that ppl claim trump brought out..was out during both of obama campaing runs against mccain and mitt romney

trump has been bigger than obama prior to obama being president..so when he ran it was pretty much reality tv...

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
His performance in the Oval Office at the WH really lowered Black society's perception of him, I dont care WHAT his stans say. He probably needs to do another collab with Jay at this point to get some buzz back.
Yup. Not saying Jim Brown c00ning but seeing him there doesn't sit right with me.