Is Magic serious with this interview???? (NBA investigating Magic & Simmons communication)

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
LWO don’t want to acknowledge this

Many of us never liked the DLO trade, but it's intent was to open cap space and convince a big FA to sign. Bron came so the trade was a success.

Personally I'd go back and keep DLO and hopefully Bron wouldn't have came and we could have went forward with the PG then Khawi plan but :yeshrug:

The Big Zu trade was absolute trash, and I'm back to hating on Magic now

calh45

Cal
Daps
It makes Magic look even worse. Dude acting like a shythead right now.

How does it make Magic look worse? Elton puts it out there and infers that the Lakers were tampering, then after an investigation comes out of it, we find out that Elton left out the part where the 76ers reached out, and Pelinka called Elton to see if it was cool THEN he said no. It makes the 76er front office look remedial if anything....especially after their draft day trade with ole boy from Philly, doing interviews, and reporters snickering that he doesn't know he's traded.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How does it make Magic look worse? Elton puts it out there and infers that the Lakers were tampering, then after an investigation comes out of it, we find out that Elton left out the part where the 76ers reached out, and Pelinka called Elton to see if it was cool THEN he said no. It makes the 76er front office look remedial if anything....especially after their draft day trade with ole boy from Philly, doing interviews, and reporters snickering that he doesn't know he's traded.
You right. I made the post before reading any of the new info today.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
MV5BODIyNWE3YTQtMTdjNS00OTMzLThlYTAtNDI4MDljNmQyYzA4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODc5MTQ2NjE@._V1_.jpg

this the magic hour pt. 2