Is Pan Africanism BYKE in style on the coli?!

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The world is just been exposed to China and their slimy tactics to foriegn affairs and their people. Many more Africans are getting that wake up call to get the Chinese outta there. African countries should get their loans all from one country anyways, that's big trouble.

Daps
I’ve been a champion of the diaspora but at the same time it’s glaring that a lot of black immigrants come over here and look down on us. We just speaking truth. Also the ones that are in solidarity rarely get their own countrymen in line when they speak that ethnic division bullshyt.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
These dudes are just confused. Their view on Pan Africanism changes daily depending on whatever their ADoS leader tweets out.
Confusion means they're questioning something they believe in.
Let em figure it out!! :blessed:
I’ve been a champion of the diaspora but at the same time it’s glaring that a lot of black immigrants come over here and look down on us. We just speaking truth. Also the ones that are in solidarity rarely get their own countrymen in line when they speak that ethnic division bullshyt.
Yeah, I genuinely wonder how much of this talk is based on first hand experience... Cuz most of the comments always seem to be concerning Hollywood :aicmon: The average coli poster with a gripe against black immigrants likely has more experience with the arabs running convenience stores/gas stations and Koreans running beauty supplies in their neighborhood.

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
Pan Africanist =\= congratulating Africa on doing something right or calling out china’s bs

Countless times it has been explained to you loons that being for ADOS doesn’t mean you hate Africa.

the same way non ADOS help their people and don’t do shyt for ADOS

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
:mjtf: We aren’t anti Pan African. We just want reparations.
And Pan Africanism is stopping that HOW again??? :why: I've never understood what exactly happened to cause all the animosity.
Pan Africanist =\= congratulating Africa on doing something right or calling out china’s bs

Countless times it has been explained to you loons that being for ADOS doesn’t mean you hate Africa.

the same way non ADOS help their people and don’t do shyt for ADOS
Muhfukkas will blatantly express their disdain for Pan Africanism and y'all still act like it didn't happen :dwillhuh:

Last edited:

generic-username

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Just out of curiosity what state did you grow up in?