Is Tariq Nasheed the GOAT hustler of our era?

LevelUp

🧞πŸͺ” π™π™π™š π™‚π™šπ™£π™žπ™š 𝙀𝙛 π™©π™π™š 𝙇𝙖𝙒π™₯ 🧞πŸͺ”
Daps
πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” how we feeling now?

YourSavior

Your Savior
Daps
Reppin
BOSTON
being a black conservative, you can see a race hustler from a mile away. Now everything is "woke" to profit off of emotional blacks and guilty whites... its funny to watch. I saw one of these race hustlers saying black people dont have opportunties, meanwhile he was fat and couldnt even speak properly... its your own fault bro, that victimhood is something else yall

YourSavior

Your Savior
Daps
Reppin
BOSTON
if youre a grown man saying another grown man is stopping you from doing and being what you want, youre a grown bytch

that guy

Superstar
Daps
being a black conservative, you can see a race hustler from a mile away. Now everything is "woke" to profit off of emotional blacks and guilty whites... its funny to watch. I saw one of these race hustlers saying black people dont have opportunties, meanwhile he was fat and couldnt even speak properly... its your own fault bro, that victimhood is something else yall
I notice that white people pretending to be black on the internet always start by saying β€œas a black guy” or β€œas a black woman”

Why is it that every black man that has a message of black empowerment is a race hustler? If they were rappers talking about selling drugs you would be mad. If they were regular joes with 9-5s you would be saying they aren’t doing anything for their community. Tariq nasheed is a productive black man whether you like him or not.

YourSavior

Your Savior
Daps
Reppin
BOSTON
I notice that white people pretending to be black on the internet always start by saying β€œas a black guy” or β€œas a black woman”

Why is it that every black man that has a message of black empowerment is a race hustler? If they were rappers talking about selling drugs you would be mad. If they were regular joes with 9-5s you would be saying they aren’t doing anything for their community. Tariq nasheed is a productive black man whether you like him or not.

pretend to be black is your argument? lol
false. you libs never come with facts just emotions.

What has Tariq Nasheed done?
He is a race hustler who has done nothing but push victimhood on black people while he lives well in the suburbs of LA with his mixed breed wife.
Just like Shaun King.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Not the GOAT because he can only hustle Black Americans. That doesn’t take much, we are more susceptible to cults and scams due to many factors.