Is there a correlation between girls being pretty & being thots/clout chasers?

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
:why::why::why:

I know I shouldn't speak in absolutes, but all the fine girls at my school are hunting down football/basketball dikk, or thotting it up for the pretty boys/SoundCloud nikkas. Like literally all of them, shyt is ridiculous

AJD

Superstar
Daps
Put yourself in her shoes, hella attractive got 1000s of broads hitting you up that wanna smash what you gonna do? That's right you gonna pick the best of the best

In a thot' s eyes why settle for some lame dude when she can get some dude who got clout.

That's life nikka. Money and status(clout) rule all. Step up and improve yourself.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
In NY its coming for most if not all scammers to be pretty girls. Easier to pull off, especially since the average guy is thirsty af. As for thots and clout chasers, that just comes in all shapes and forms. Clout chasers however, will tend to be pretty since its easy to get 1,000+ likes just for a frontal bikini pic, or even the common tight dress view. shyt is so basic, for example;

MPbRCHi.png

And this chick is as basic as they come, doesn't stop em from being clout chasers, the simps/beta males dont help either.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Put yourself in her shoes, hella attractive got 1000s of broads hitting you up that wanna smash what you gonna do? That's right you gonna pick the best of the best

Gotta smash em all:demonic:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m confused. If you’re a top of the line woman physically why WOULDNT you go for the guy who you find most attractive, whether from a financial, status, or physical level?

I’m not out here trying to stack up a million dollars so I can fukk with some 3s and 4s. :dwillhuh:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
:blessed:We you see a thread title that you know is gonna do numbers
:mjlol:

King Khufu

CARTEL MAFIA GANG
Daps
Reppin
At Ur Mama's Bando
Our community has made clout chasing accepted because of easy access.

That has nothing to do with attracting attention though.
So you might be at a place where it seems like others are all clicked up on the surface, but really more often than not those pretty girls who hooked up with whatever dude probably already knew each other for a minute outside of campus . . or maybe they did something actually impressive to get some booty.

You chopping it all up to roles and not what to what's being exposed.

You'll soon realize pretty girls aren't pretty for no reason they put their effort and if u treat yourself right you would feel entitled to want to meet someone likewise.

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
:patrice:You cant just grow to over 6'9" or wake up tomorrow and run a 4.3 40 yd dash so basketball and footballl are out. If your ugly theres nothing a man can do to become handsome. Is your hair cut? Do you have good hygiene? Go to the gym? Thats as close to makeup as a man can get.

So go start a rap career. You dont even have to move past the "im in the studio" stage. You can spend the next four years as a rapper and when people ask where the music at you can say in the studio. You can finesse girls to come to the studio. Tell them to sing on a hook even if they cant sing at all.

Or you can take your ass to the library, focus on your studies, and worry about building yourself into a good man instead of searching for a good woman and she will find you.