Is this Media Bias Chart Accurate?

Apprentice

everybody in the world needa lul tim
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Election season right now, and the big one next year too

Is this chart accurate in your eyes? Was surprised to see Vice so high, they be on bullshyt frfr so do Now This :gucci:
Screen%20Shot%202021-09-29%20at%203.48.50%20PM.png

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
Too late plot has been lost...of it bleeds it leads...60 years ago the news changed forever and honestly unless you getting stabbed or a bomb dropped on your head it hard to parse such large amounts of info

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CNN and BBC are not the pillars of truth they are made out to be. Let alone fox in that tier.

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
From the news sources I read, it’s pretty accurate. Anything below the green line I don't even read or watch anymore.
I'm surprised Vice is so high though, they post nothing but click bait. But they were trying to transform to a legit news company for a bit :yeshrug:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Associated press Jesus. To many fluff pieces. At least a quarter of that staff is non essential in regards to reporting global events

Last edited:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
That's pretty accurate for the most part.

The scary thing is batshyt crazy Fox News for example is about as popular as the ones high up in the center who report far more objectively.

Meanwhile extreme left outlets are more niche.

The Far Right are highly popular echo chambers who accuse everyone else of being in echo chambers.

That being said, there is no doubt these organizations are in the "focus" business.
They need your attention so they can point it to where they want you to look.
That means you don't stop questioning things and motives from the more "objective" sources although mind the line between critical thinking and being a wahoo.
Things such as graphs like this should be questioned as well, such as the authors, who was involved with the research, etc.

Last edited:

UnQuantized

All Star
Daps
Reuters, WSJ, BBC, The Economist, The Hill, MSNBC (Medhi Hasan) & The Intercept for me:yeshrug:However, to understand context you need books, essays and documentaries even attending public lectures. I think at the end of the day we are never truly free of human objectivity, even facts are contested.