Is Trump being in office making anyone else's blood pressure go up? Or any other health issues?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
I can see how Trump can be a detriment to most ppl’s mental health and I think the longer he stays in office the harder it will be for Americans to get used to a “normal” president.

Like a guy/girl getting out of a long-term relationship with a mentally abusive spouse. By the time they find someone new who is nothing like their abuser ex it’s going to be hard to function in a normal relationship w/o having flashbacks.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Trump is just a reflection of how the majority feels . That trade so called war with china is total nonsense that corporate heads told the potus he needs to get tough on . They went into china for its cheap labor & expertise on making stuff & then complains that china is stealing their knowledge / knowhow on putting stuff together . The chinese then use the technology to make cheaper products for the market . The u.s. consumer saw no savings in those companies moving to china but the executives saw wage & bonus increases .The 1% does not care about the working man & the people that support cheeto or idiots because wallstreet dictate what the corporations do . I await the day when a monsanto , banker , wallstreeter , walmart or amazon executive goes to jail for wrongdoing instead of just giving the doj money that the victims of the wrondoing will never see .

Last edited:

erickonasis

Resident Oldhead
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I'm an oldhead so my blood pressure is already up But yes dud ain't helping it at all. Everyday it's some shyt. It's like it's normal now. Wake up everyday and see what's fukkes up going on

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not really. cause this country was always trash. if i was gonna have health problems over the president i wouldve had it with bush jr. i mean dont get me wrong i hate trump and his cult but you cant let it affect you to that extent. im sure you got things in your own personal life you gotta worry about, not saying the gov doesnt affect you at all, cause it affects everyone, but if youre not going to like go be an activist, then just do whatever youre doing to take care of yourself and your family and dont let it bother you