Is YK Osiris spittin facts? “All women are loyal & don’t cheat until they don’t feel secure”

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Meaning, if she’s not feeling sure about you or insecure, she will cheat. It could be a myriad of different reasons why. I basically got cheated on for being inattentive/indifferent towards my relationship. It was intentional but it did hurt to know the broad pulled the trigger first and started looking around. :gucci:

If she’s happy with you that in your relationship she will remain loyal. If she truly loves you she won’t see nobody else but you. A lot of you nikkas ain’t ever had that in your life and that’s why your bitter. The optics of the average woman today on social media are poor and skews young dudes minds into thinking all women are one way. They just haven’t ever had a down ass broad.

Last edited:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
First off, why the fukk are single people so obsessed with cheating these days?! The sheer amount of fearmongering around cheating is a huge issue.

Honestly, I don’t think people cheat NEARLY as much as the internet likes to obsess about it. There are literally people online doing fake skits to get the opposite sex enraged over made up scenarios.

WHY?
Secondly, you can’t troubleshoot a cheater like a computer app.:mjlol:

The reasons people may cheat are legion. You will drive urself crazy worrying about it and keep urself lonely worried about these negative ass scenarios.
Sure there are certain issues that can make people check out of a relationship or wanna look elsewhere. But there are some people who can have it all and STILL want more.

Just hold up ur end of the relationship, be authentic and unafraid to walk away if some shyt hits the fan. Otherwise, stop obsessing over cheating.

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Need to stop looking at women as different from us in this regard. People cheat because they are selfish and lack self control. Simple as that. You can throw in what other factors you like but none of that other shyt matters..

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
805687-BD-E58-A-4-A60-B369-B2018-EA0108-F.jpg
:mjlol:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
That's one of those simp calling signals. A lot of men and women alike cheat for no other reason than they want something different. To try to make cheating about something like 'she feels insecure' is nonsense that is trying to blame the other party. So how is getting banged out by some random guy who isn't paying for anything 'giving her more security'?
Amen Pastor
Proverbs 31 woman has accountability