Iso Joe joining the big 3

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh dang, dude still a Cav? Lmfao wow
Yeah at the beginning of they year it was a power struggle between lue and the front office. Lue wanted to run the vets and go for wins. The front office wanted to develope the young players. When lue got fired they sent jr home for the year.

The Minister

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yeah at the beginning of they year it was a power struggle between lue and the front office. Lue wanted to run the vets and go for wins. The front office wanted to develope the young players. When lue got fired they sent jr home for the year.

Oh damn. I just remember seeing clips of dude sitting in the crowd early in the season lol. I assumed they had just got rid of him.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They got some hoopers

I want to see Kobe, KG, and Tracy McGrady join up

They need to make it full court transition play is one of the best things about basketball and you don’t get it in the half court

half court will reduce chance of injury

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Sure but some of these dudes play full court in these other leagues around the country all year.

i know but those arent televised/shown, a traumatic injury seen live could set the league back/be used as a negative :manny:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i know but those arent televised/shown, a traumatic injury seen live could set the league back/be used as a negative :manny:
They already had some dudes with season ending injuries lol I don't get the argument.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They already had some dudes with season ending injuries lol I don't get the argument.

lol i said reduce, not eliminate :hubie:

besides some of these guys arent even in shape like that and are going out there trying to ball.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol i said reduce, not eliminate :hubie:

besides some of these guys arent even in shape like that and are going out there trying to ball.
I say expand the rosters between 8-10 players since the league is obviously growing.