Israel Calls up 60,000 more troops. Preparing to forcibly remove the last 1,000,000 Palestinians in Gaza

David_TheMan

Veteran
Joined
Dec 2, 2015
Messages
39,452
Reputation
-2,874
Daps
87,342

Israeli Military To Call Up 60,000 Reservists as It Prepares for Gaza City Ethnic Cleansing Campaign - News From Antiwar.com​




~3 minutes




Under the plan, the IDF will forcibly evacuate over 1 million civilians from the city, then spend over a year destroying it


About 60,000 Israeli reservists will receive call-up orders that the Israeli military will issue tomorrow as it’s preparing for a major offensive on Gaza City, The Times of Israel reported on Tuesday.

The report said that reservists will have two weeks before they need to report for duty and that not all of them will take part in the offensive on Gaza City since some will replace IDF troops deployed in other areas of Gaza.

The Israeli military’s plans to take over Gaza City involve the ethnic cleansing of over 1 million Palestinian civilians from the area. Since civilians are expected to remain in the city after evacuation orders, the IDF is prepared to use artillery strikes as its means of forcibly moving them, according to Haaretz.


Israeli troops in Gaza City’s Zeitoun neighborhood on August 15, 2025 (IDF photo)


While the IDF hasn’t yet launched its ground offensive, it has ramped up strikes on Gaza City in recent weeks with a focus on the eastern Zeitoun neighborhood. Thousands of Palestinians have already fled the area, and an investigation from Al Jazeera found that many of the Israeli attacks were hitting displacement shelters.

Once the city is taken over, the IDF plans to spend more than a year destroying it, similar to how it made the northern cities of Beit Hanoun, Beit Lahia, and Jabalia uninhabitable. The IDF will demolish homes in Gaza City under the guise of “dismantling Hamas infrastructure,” but Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has previously told a Knesset committee that the IDF’s destruction of homes would force Palestinians to leave Gaza altogether.

The idea of the Gaza City offensive is to force all the Palestinians to the south, and from there, Israel will pressure them to leave Gaza, but it remains unclear where they could go. Israel has reportedly been in talks with several countries on taking in a large number of Palestinian refugees, but so far, none have publicly committed to the idea.

Dave DeCamp is the news editor of Antiwar.com, follow him on Twitter @decampdave.
==========

Looks like Israel is rushing their end game.
I pray to God that I can see this nation crash and burn in my lifetime.
 

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Joined
Jul 27, 2015
Messages
46,039
Reputation
8,994
Daps
228,538
This shyt is pathetic.....somebody gotta stand up to them man
 

David_TheMan

Veteran
Joined
Dec 2, 2015
Messages
39,452
Reputation
-2,874
Daps
87,342
Imagine if one of those Middle East countries let that shyt happen, especially knowing what's coming next to them
:francis:
The only muslim countries that are willing to fight for Palestine are those that were dominated or had Shi'a influence.
the Sunni's don't care and are in bed with the Israelis.
 
Top