It’s really scary how females can turn on you just like that.

Finesse

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Gotham
Truth of whats happening here is she was just using you for attention and boosting her self esteem/ego.

If shorty so hot and cold with you she was never feeling you like that in the first place.

Girls will have one nikka that they really like and craft a world where ten other nikkas are pursuing her.

The game is the game. Gotta know what role your playing. Once you figure out your position, its on you to make sure your next move is your best move.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
:stopitslime:

nikka if you don’t start not giving a flying fukk about what this chick thinks....

Unless you’re white yourself, she shouldn’t even be on your radar.

From my experience, white women are aggressive if they want to fukk with you. Every white chick I dated/smashed let ME know that’s what they wanted to do. And I preferred it that way

If not, keep it moving before you catch a case
I'm not gonna lie, this is pretty much my attitude for all women, but especially white women. Most of the time the harder I try the more it doesnt work out. Women make it super easy when they want you. White women will do everything to get you to fukk them when they want you. You NEVER have to guess.