It's 2012 and Direct TV is still the only provider with NFL Sunday Ticket

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
what the fukk is going on? I switched back to cable and while i'm saving money, I'm gonna end up getting direct tv in ONE room just to watch games. They've raised the price numerous times and they lock people into two year agreements. this is a classic example of a monopoly. they should be the only ones with this service. most people only fukk with them because of the Sunday Ticket.

todd1

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Portage, Indiana
what the fukk is going on? I switched back to cable and while i'm saving money, I'm gonna end up getting direct tv in ONE room just to watch games. They've raised the price numerous times and they lock people into two year agreements. this is a classic example of a monopoly. they should be the only ones with this service. most people only fukk with them because of the Sunday Ticket.

They dropped the price by 40% breh :smugfavre:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

The price dropped to 199 this year. Im ready for September.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Last year it was $50 more than whatever the DTV price was. If you know someone with Sunday ticket you can just use their login info like with HBO go. That's what I did, just tossed my man $50 for hooking me up