It's crazy how TMZ went from just a rumor site to an actual reliable source.

FSP

Banned
Daps
The tipping point had to have been that Michael Jackson thing

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
The tipping point had to have been that Michael Jackson thing
Yep, then they realized you make much more money being reliable tabloid site compared to one that's talking out the ass. They now get sources no one else gets cause the source knows there won't be any BS spin to it, just the facts.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Honestly think about it, they're out there on the streets guerrilla style. They're not waiting in a news room watching a ticker or something or waiting for a source to call them. If I was a celeb I would have been threw hands with some of them invading my space but you can' say they're not on their job.

GilSho

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The truth lies somewhere in the middle. Seems people have forgotten they've also released alot of bullshyt rumors over the years.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Also, celebrity culture thrives in this era cause most people aren't happy with their lives and they live vicariously through celebrities. They live the lives they want to live, but can't because they're average and will never be more than average. It's water cooler talk for their boring jobs. Women are the worst offenders of celebrity worship. I would never date a woman who has no hobbies and just watches TV all time and loves celebrity gossip and just works a job and makes money. That shyt is terrible...