It's disingenuous for cac countries to talk about booster shots working against this new variant..

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
when the very countries, the variants may pop up don't have access to initial vaccines.

Humanity comes at a price. All vaccines should've been free. Survival of a species, shouldn't depend on money.

furthermore, I think a lot of these variants popping up in Africa and other non white areas, stem from white people going there and spreading their germs. Movies that depict chaos during extinction level events seem to be on par with reality if something were to happen in the future.

This is just another rant about how disgusting humanity is.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Whats more disgusting is running a slow ass 40 time. Game built on speed and you out there running 4.8-5 sec range :scust:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
when the very countries, the variants may pop up don't have access to initial vaccines.

Humanity comes at a price. All vaccines should've been free. Survival of a species, shouldn't depend on money.

furthermore, I think a lot of these variants popping up in Africa and other non white areas, stem from white people going there and spreading their germs. Movies that depict chaos during extinction level events seem to be on par with reality if something were to happen in the future.

This is just another rant about how disgusting humanity is.
There is a forum for this, but you are right.

Osmar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not trying to be funny, but did they ban you from posting in TLR or Higher Learning?