"It's easy," Antetokounmpo said. "I would rather Ben guard me than Joel. It's simple

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Newark/East Orange, NJ - Now in Atlanta
Giannis dropped 50+ pts in the only loss to Philly this season. Brogdon being out hurt them. Middleton was coming up short in the 1st 1/2 especially.

I’m still taking the Bucks in 6 games. I don’t see Philly staying on the same page as a team long enough to take them.
So Gianns will have put up 50+ every time we play him I'm assuming :mjlol:

Because that's the only reason the game was close, I love how Brogdon is the deciding factor now

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
I don't see the issue here, Embiid covered him well. Embiid's a DPOY level defender, and has been since his first NBA minute.
Idk why you're directing this like he took shot at Ben or something when he said the same about Butler, another all-defense level guy.
It's more praise to Embiid than anything else

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Which is why you don't say shyt like that in public he giving other teams ideas on how to gameplan against him. He doesn't like contact
Yeah Suns beat Milwaukee by having Ayton and everyone be real physical with Giannis. He struggled.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I don't see the issue here, Embiid covered him well. Embiid's a DPOY level defender, and has been since his first NBA minute.
Idk why you're directing this like he took shot at Ben or something when he said the same about Butler, another all-defense level guy.
It's more praise to Embiid than anything else

I am just saying you can't say shyt like this in public as a professional sports player. It is unacceptable. You are a MVP candidate you go out there and ball the fukk up improve your game where his defense won't affect you.

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
I am just saying you can't say shyt like this in public as a professional sports player. It is unacceptable. You are a MVP candidate you go out there and ball the fukk up improve your game where his defense won't affect you.
He definitely is working on his game tho, I don't think anyone can argue with Giannis' work ethic and even over the course of the season his 3PT shooting is coming along. Breh is just stating facts. Embiid is a tougher matchup for him.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Which is why you don't say shyt like that in public he giving other teams ideas on how to gameplan against him. He doesn't like contact
It's why AD is bouncing too. Pelicans made him play the 5. He hates the physicality.

Honestly, I've started the gather the opinion that if a 4 is the best player on your team without a complementary Guard and Center . Then, you're team just isn't a true contender.

Elite 4s are flashy as fukk, but they'll get checked by 5s, can't run the offense, and too some degree... Can't be the best player on your team by a wide margin. They need substantial complementary players at guard and center.

It's no surprise that Bucks are tearing it up as soon as Bledsoe developed into a great player and acquired a real Center in Lopez.