It’s Officially Wig Twistin Season Brehs… I Just Got Accepted Into Larry Holmes Gardens!!! Daps & Reps

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
And I couldn’t be happier to have made it to this point in life! I’ve survived, persevered, endured and accomplished all that I have wanted to and I’m working on the next chapter of my life (career change) while my oldest baby girl is preparing for her freshman year in college this fall. I’m happy and so far in life have done everything I set out to do.

Daps and reps to all who wish me continued health, massive wealth and moving in stealth.

*Timestamped

Wig Twistin Season…

:wow:

Calibrated

Superstar
Daps
I Just Got Accepted Into Larry Holmes Gardens!!!

6BChH0d.png

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Congrats

:salute:

Now make it super official and say things like "You're only as flabby as you feel you are" and "Yall getting older I'm still 25" :russ:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Congrats

:salute:

Now make it super official and say things like "You're only as flabby as you feel you are" and "Yall getting older I'm still 25" :russ:

With age comes experience, with experience comes wisdom and with wisdom comes the understanding that time is an illusion and this is all one moment for each of us to experience one perspective from the infinite consciousness that some call GOD and others call various things from Allah to the universe. From it we all came and to it we shall all return.

🙏🏽